L. Alexander (Lexx) Potter
Financial Security Advisor
Alexander ‘Lexx’ Potter is a Financial Security Advisor, who specializes in building effective financial...
You've made it! Great..... Now what? You know how most people want to have a solid financial foundation, a clear vision of their long term financial goals, and a sustainable plan to achieve it? The main problem they encounter is that the task seems so daunting that they don’t know where to start and who to trust. We both know that if you knew what questions to ask to gain clarity on what your specific needs are and how to identify the appropriate resources to support you in achieving your goals that you would spend more time enjoying your life, family and avocation. I know those questions and have a unique approach to helping business owners/leaders and their families do just that.
I'll address the elephant in the room (your relationship with money), help demystify the process by asking four key cornerstone questions and help develop recommendations based on your unique requirements.
The integration and implementation of the strategies that result from your answers to these four questions will help put you on the path to financial independence. So, if you want to gain clarity on your financial situation and develop a financial security plan to help achieve financial success, then begin by having a conversation with me. Together we will assemble and manage the resources to achieve your financial success while honoring your role as the CEO of You & Your Family Inc.
Call me if you have questions regarding:
- Buy/sell agreement funding strategies
- Group retirement plans
- Group benefits plans
- Payout annuities, registered retirement income funds (RRIFs) and life income funds (LIFs)
- Individual life insurance
- Individual Pension Plans
- Individual disability insurance
- Individual critical illness insurance
- Individual health and dental insurance
- Segregated fund policies, registered retirement savings plans (RRSPs) and tax-free savings accounts (TFSAs)
- Mutual funds – Registered education savings plans (RESPs), RRSPs, RRIFs, TFSAs and registered disability savings plans (RDSPs)
- Business insurance